Testosterone is a natural hormone, king of all bodybuilding supplements, and the key of all types of steroids.
It is considered a vital hormone that is responsible for delivering all types of anabolic properties related to muscle building such as bigger growth of muscle and burning of fat.
Due to the illegality status and nasty side-effects of synthetic hormones, people turn to natural supplements in which Testo-max is one of them.
Crazy bulk Testo-Max
Testo-max is a natural and legal bodybuilding supplement by the Crazybulk that has mimicry effect to a testosterone without causing any side-effects.
Recently, the Crazybulk company has gained a lot of interest from the clients and over 509, 389 bottles sold yet.
They offer the various benefits in which some are listed below;
- Deliver faster results
- Formulated with 100% natural ingredients
- 100% safe and legal
- No side-effects
- No prescriptions required
- No injections
- Real customers testimonials available
- Free worldwide shipping
- Every 3rd item free
- Free workout Guides
A lot of people want to ask the question for Testo-max safety and how this supplement is helpful for fulfill the goals?
Well, the answer is very simple because the Testo-max allows the body to pump up the testosterone level naturally through an action of different natural ingredients.
There is no any synthetic mode of action is added.
The Crazybulk has upgraded the formula to a new or powerful level that probably jacked the results within a short period of time.
The formula allows your body to get the following benefits like,
- Safe and legal Sustanon alternative
- Extreme muscle gains
- Improved strength or stamina
- Improved sex drive and performance
- Enhanced endurance level
- Recover rapidly
- Reduce the amount of fatigue
You can use Testo-max for both bulking and cutting cycles as well.
There is a choice of stacking Testo-max with the other quality supplements such as D-BAL, Decaduro, Trenorol, And Anadrole For The Bulking.
If you have the cutting goals so, stack with the supplements such as Clenbutrol, Winsol, And Anvarol For The Cutting Results.
The short information may helpful for you to give an idea of this product if you are a new one and want to gather the crucial information.
For more detail, you can visit the official website because, in this blog, I’m going to specifically highlight the ingredients part.
So, let move on the main discussion.
What Are The Ingredients In Testo Max?
First of all, I want to clear that knowing the complete information regarding to bodybuilding supplement is one of the best parts to attempt prior to following significant bodybuilding goals.
Why The Information Regarding Ingredients Is Crucial For You?
To know the exact information can help in many ways.
- Prevent you from cons
- Guide you in the selection of a supplement
- Combination of many ingredients can save your money
- You can easily decide either used for bulking, cutting, or the both
- Avoid hypersensitivity issues
Some kind of peoples have a sensitivity to the certain types of ingredients and they develop more health complications while knowing the proper knowledge can prevent your health from issues.
List Of Ingredients
Supplement Facts: Serving per bottle is 30 and you need to take 4 capsules per day.
Amounts Per Serving, And Their Mode Of Action:
- D-Aspartic acid is a very essential amino acid that is responsible for manufactures the luteinizing hormone and improved the level of testosterone in your body.
- Mainly, this is a hammer for the bodybuilders to improve the muscle size, energy, explosive strength, ultra recovery, insane workouts, power, and performance as well.
- It has an ability to triggers testosterone level from 30% to 60%.
- You can take this acid from natural foods such as meat, milk, fish, and eggs.
- The amount per serving is 2,352mg
Nettle Leaf Extract 4:1 (Urtica Dioica)
- This is an herb that is used for a variety of purposes and the treatment such as urinary tract problems.
- The examples are prostatitis and the benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- According to the researchers, it has the ability to interfere with certain kind of hormones. It inhibits the interaction between free testosterone and SHBG that further allow the production of free testosterone in the body.
- It also blocks the DHT and their receptors that are found in the scalp and the prostate in order to avoid the development of negative effects such as hair loss and others.
- Simultaneously, nettle leaf extract also blocks the activity of 5-a reductase aromatase that is further responsible for causing the male pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia.
- By taking this ingredient, you do not have fear of male pattern baldness and prostate related complications.
- The amount per serving is 40mg
Ginseng Red Powder (Panax Ginseng) (Root)
- Panax Ginseng is derived from a plant and used for various purposes such as improving the concentration or focus and the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- In the bodybuilding, Panax is beneficial for improving the work efficiency, improved physical stamina, and boost the athletic endurance level.
- By using this herb, you may easily recover from the muscle damages within a short period of time.
- Perform the intense types of a workout without any fear of fatigue and the recovery time period.
- The amount per serving is 40mg
Fenugreek Extract 4:1 (Trigonella Foenumgraecum) (Seeds)
- It is another great ingredient in the supplement.
- This ingredient allows the burning of fat and improving the sexual desire or libido.
- Fenugreek has gained the interest among bodybuilders because of the great features such as lower down the estrogen level.
- The estrogen hormone may create some unpleasant effect such as gynecomastia.
- By reduced level of an estrogen, your body develops more ability to burning up the fat.
- The amount per serving is 40mg.
Boron (From Boron Citrate)
- The Boron is a natural or trace mineral that is found in a variety of the natural foods such as broccoli, beans, onions, walnuts, beans, avocados, and oranges.
- Taking boron is associated with the bone health, menopausal symptoms, and improved the testosterone level.
- They are also helpful for maintaining the mental function as well as the healthy bones.
- The deficiency of boron is associated with the menstruation, vaginal or yeast infection.
- It also has the antioxidant effects that are helpful for removing toxicity from the liver.
- The amount per serving is 8mg.
Bioperine 95% Piperine
- The Bioperine is the other name of black-pepper extract and the chemical formula is C17 H19 03.
- It is the most newly designed ingredient that helps the bodies to absorb nutrients quickly.
- The Bioperine supplements help the body to work rapidly.
- The amount per serving is 5mg.
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- It is a fat-soluble vitamin and produced whenever the skin exposed to sunlight.
- A large number of the population has experienced a deficiency of the Vitamin D that also interfere to the testosterone level, health status, and sperm quality.
- Vitamin D has a great linked to the low or high level of testosterone.
- The amount per serving is 52mcg.
Vitamin K1 (From Phytonadione)
- The Vitamin K1 is naturally present in foods such as leafy green vegetables, egg yolks, red meat, and the liver.
- According to the study, it is estimated that 80% of the population do not get proper Vitamin K1 from the diet.
- The amount per serving is 20mcg.
Vitamin B6 (From Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)
- The Vitamin B6 complex is the major for boosting up testosterone level in the body.
- Fortunately, the diet that is consisted of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B6 is more crucial for the healthy level of testosterone.
- The amount per serving is 20mcg.
Magnesium (From Magnesium Oxide And Magnesium Citrate)
- Magnesium is a mineral that is good for maintaining the muscle health, manage sleep, and B6 for boosting up the energy.
- It is also associated with a level of testosterone and the deficiency may be harmful.
- The athletes prefer to consume the magnesium supplement because of delivering the good result.
- The magnesium level is good for boosting up the testosterone level and IGF-1 that is crucial for delivering the anabolic characteristic.
- The amount per serving is 200mg
Zinc (From Zinc Citrate And Dehydrate)
- Zinc is known as the aphrodisiac mineral and involved in the body for performing different kinds of function in the body.
- Similar to the Vitamin D, zinc is also responsible for the increase or low level of testosterone.
- When you are taking the foods that are low in the zinc may reduce a hormone level in the body and sometimes causes infertility.
- The bodybuilders prefer the selection of zinc in order to prevent their body from a decline of a testosterone hormone, recover faster, and easily perform the high-intensity exercises.
- Practice the zinc supplement is essential for those individuals who are suffering from a low level of testosterone.
- The amount per serving is 10mg.
The other ingredients are Gelatin used for coating capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, and gelatin.